What Information Do I Need to Order Contacts Online?
The first thing you need is an up-to-date contact lens prescription from Elite Vision Care. You can quickly schedule a contact lens exam with us if you still need one! This prescription will include the base curve, diameter, and power needed for each eye.
Besides that, you’ll need to choose a brand of contacts (which we can recommend during your contact lens exam) and how many pairs of lenses. You’ll also need to provide shipping and billing information so we can get your contacts to you as soon as the order goes through.
What Types of Contacts Can I Order?
If you require other specialty contact lenses, such as rigid gas permeable lenses, call us directly and we’ll be happy to assist you.
How to Order Contacts Online
On any page on our website, you’ll see an “Order Contacts” button in the upper-right corner. Click on it and choose whether you’re a new or existing patient. From there, follow these steps:
- Enter your personal information
- Select your preferred contacts brand (or brands)
- Enter your contact lens prescription — remember, this is different from your glasses prescription
- Enter your shipping information — if you’d like it shipped to our office, simply enter our address and inform us that it will be coming
- Review your order and select a shipping method
- Enter your payment information and click “Complete Order”
Can I Use My Insurance While Ordering Online?
Insurance benefits and authorizations have to be handled by our office staff, so you’ll need to give us a call. Our staff is highly knowledgeable about the best ways to apply your insurance benefits, so feel free to reach out to them with any and all questions you might have about ordering contact lenses.